Thursday, April 8, 2021

Stay In The Word:

If Jesus could have a conversation with that thief on the cross, why do we sometimes find it hard to relate with prisoners & ex-convicts? Sometime ago, a Counsellor was having a chat with a former prisoner while they both had lunch. She asked him a question, "...but did you do it?" He responded. Her next question was, "What was your state of mind then?" ...See, in life, a small seed you allow to grow can transform into a big tree. And that tree can be positive or negative. Destroy that evil seed before it grows into a big bad tree. Stay in the Word. God bless you. - Martha I. Iyen #MarthasDailyDevotional

Bible Readings:

Matthew 25:36,40 NIV, "I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' [40] “The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'"

Romans 12:2-3 NIV, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is---his good, pleasing and perfect will. [3] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment