Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Welcome to 2024: Today's Devotional:

Set healthy boundaries & don't keep malice.

You can be civil and greet someone nicely but it doesn't make them automatically invited to your trust circle. Now you know the difference. Have sense this year. Stop disgracing our Christian Faith by keeping malice with people. Thank you.

For example, if I know for sure someone is a thief, I will greet him very well because he is a human being & Christ died for him. And am to show love to everyone & be civil. But I don't trust him enough to bring him inside my house and show him where I keep my jewelries. You get it? Be wise.

If I don't show the thief the Agape love now, how will he change? Because, in time, he will change when he receives Salvation. And that time, he becomes adopted into the Household of Faith. He is then my brother in Christ. Remember how Christ died on the cross with two thieves? He allowed the saved one into His Kingdom, but the other he rejected. This day, I bring you GoodNews: Scripture says, "Though your sins be as scarlet, shall be white as snow." Jesus loves you.

Romans 8:1-2

[1]So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

[2]And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.

Isaiah 1:18-20

[18]“Come now, let’s settle this,” 

    says the lord. 

“Though your sins are like scarlet, 

    I will make them as white as snow. 

Though they are red like crimson, 

    I will make them as white as wool.

[19]If you will only obey me, 

    you will have plenty to eat.

[20]But if you turn away and refuse to listen, 

    you will be devoured by the sword of your enemies. 

    I, the lord, have spoken!”


If you need Jesus in your life, please pray this: 'Dear Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord & Saviour. Please come into my life, save my soul. Forgive me from all my sins. I want to live & work for you. Thank You Jesus. Amen.' Welcome brother/sister, You are saved. Look for a Bible Believing Church near you, & attend. Write to me so I rejoice with you: t.me/marthaiyen

Dear Readers, Pray: 'Dear Lord, help us to love like you. Give us Wisdom to live safely, in Jesus Name Amen.'

- Written by Martha I. Iyen(by Divine Inspiration)

#MarthasDailyDevotional


No comments:

Post a Comment