Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Lord is On Your Side:


Although am still learning, but God has taken me through a school of life that I have come to understand that there is no substance in "things." The only value you have is what has been invested in you either by yourself or by others. If a storm hits, will you still stand? Or will you break down because all your GUCCI bags were swept away by flood? Or will you hold on to the promises of God that says: "if you go through Fire, I will be with you. The Lord is closest to those who are heartbroken. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God deliver him out of them all. Weeping may endure for the night but Joy comes in the morning." Beloved, hold on to Christ & He will see you through.

Years ago, my sister was taken away from us. I thank God for audio Bible then in America. I don't remember who gifted it to my Mom. But my job was to come and turn the Casseste when one side finished playing. Me and my Mom then in America kept replaying the Word of God. She would say, "even if you see me sleeping, just come and change the tape." God is Faithful. God got us through. One time I lost everything and only the Bible could comfort me. Today, God has given me more than I lost. Stay hopeful guys.

Good morning. Go out and win. The Lord is on your side.❤️ #MarthasDailyDevotional

7:15am WAT 11th October 2022

Image Credit: FineArt America

No comments:

Post a Comment